Monday, October 31, 2011

His

 

A few weeks ago I got a letter full of pictures of one of the most beautiful things I could ever see, my brand new niece. As I looked at the images my eyes fill with tears of joy. She was perfect with her tiny nose, eyes, and fingers. This little baby was sent from a Heavenly Father who loved her so much. It always amazes me how much important we are to God. There are so many of us yet He loves us individually. There is a quote from Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdor that goes along with this:

"Brothers and sisters, the most powerful Being in the universe is the Father of your spirit. He knows you. He loves you with a perfect love. God sees you not only as a mortal being on a small planet who lives for a brief season—He sees you as His child. He sees you as the being you are capable and designed to become. He wants you to know that you matter to Him."

I know that each of us are a child of God and that He loves us.

For a great video about this click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment