Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kingdoms

Christ said, "In my Father's house are many mansions" (John 14:2), meaning that there are different places that we may go once we are judged. These are called Kingdoms of Glory and they are the telestial kingdom, the terrestrial kingdom and the celestial kingdom.




The telestial kindgom is the lowest kingdom  and is compared to the glory of the stars. Those who do not live good lives and repent of their sins will go here








The terrestrial kingdom is the middle kingdom and is compared to the glory of the moon. Those who lived good lives but did not accept the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ will go here.









The celestial kingdom is the highest kingdom and is compared to the glory of the sun. This is where Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ reside. It is also where we can be with our families for eternity. Those who repented of their sins, accepted and lived the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ will go here.


My goal is to make it to the celestial kingdom so that I can be with my Heavenly Father, my Savior, and my family forever. Where do you want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment