Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sister Ratuvukivuki

I did this a few times on my last blog and I really enjoyed it. So it is now time to Embrace the Camera.

Next to me in the picture is my new companion, who I must say is simply awesome. Her name is Sister Ratuvukivuki (it's not as hard to pronounce as it seems) and she is from sunny and beautiful Fiji. Which is also a great way to describer her. This morning I made pancakes for her. It is just one of the many new things she has been able to try since coming on her mission. She seems to love everything, including the pancakes, that she gets to try. I feel so lucky getting to share new things with her. But even more I feel blessed to serve with her. Sister Ratuvukivuki has so much faith in Jesus Christ and His gospel. Each time she bears testimony I can feel the Spirit touch my heart. I am learning so much from her example of humility and kindness. I am so grateful for her.


  I made her an "R" but it looked better backwards.

The actual eating of my creations.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment