Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happiness

Happiness is contagious. Happiness makes life wonderful. Happiness is something I love. Sadly, I haven't been the happiest person recently. So.... life has been a little rough. All I wanted was the happiness I normally had. I wanted to laugh and smile but it just wasn't coming. I prayed and pondered and searched for the answer as to why I wasn't happy. God let me know. And He also helped me see what I could do to change my frown upside down. It worked perfectly. My happiness is back. It took some effort and me choosing to be happy but it worked. God wanted me to be happy. He wants all of His children to be happy. All it takes is asking Him for help and doing what He requires. That simple. So go find your happiness today. 

 “Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it.”  
                                                                                 -Joseph Smith

1 comment:

  1. Miss happy bucket I hope there is a smile on your face today.
    Because I love you.
    And I miss the jeebers out of you.
    Plus God feels the same way about you :)

    ReplyDelete