Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crazy But Wonderful

I have been thinking about my family a lot lately for many reasons. Probably because they are so awesome. 


And so I want to share them with you.

 These are my amazing parents. Just last month they celebrated their 32 anniversary. Honestly they are the best people I know. My father is extremely hard-working but loves to laugh and have fun. He has a sweet and spiritual side to him that I love. My mother is the most Christ-like person I know. She loves everyone and does all she can to help them. She is the definition of charity. I hope to be like both of my parents.




The siblings. They are my best friends. The ones I will always love to be around. Just seeing them makes me happy. When I would come home from college on the weekends all I wanted to do was hang out with them. My favorite memories in life include them.





I was blessed with two sisters, Ann (right) and Val (left). Two girls who have guided and helped me. They have loved me with all my weirdness. I am grateful for their examples. Ann is so giving and loving. She has a knack for teaching I could only hope for. Val is patient and sweet. I admire her strong will and endurance.




I only have one brother and that is too many. Just kidding. He is the best. Andrew always makes me laugh. And he seems to be there for me just when I need him. I am grateful for the things he has taught me. 










Andrew married Missy and I am sooo glad. I just love her. She is fun and happy. I love what she adds to our family.












When Val first met Joel I wasn't so sure about the skinny stick she was dating. But I have seen how great of a husband he is and I know he takes good care of my sister. Having another brother isn't too bad.







This is little Stella. She was only two months old when I left on my mission. She is adorable though and super smart. We are going to be the best of friends when I get to see her again.











And this is Katie. She was born while I have been on my mission and I have never met this cute little thing but I am so excited to. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks.














So that is my family. Crazy but wonderful.


And the best part...



we are forever. 


“And that same sociality which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory”
-D&C 130:2

You can have an eternal family also. Find out more here

No comments:

Post a Comment