Thursday, June 28, 2012

Such a Time as This

Have you ever noticed how things happen to work out perfectly? That for some reason you are in the right place, at the right time, with the right person, and have exactly what is needed. I have experienced this a lot on my mission. And sometimes I just call it a coincidence. But when I really look at how well everything worked out, I realize how very wrong I am. I see how clearly that God had His hand in it. That everything was perfect because of Him. Then I am filled with so much gratitude for my Heavenly Father. It makes me think of the story of Esther. Everything was perfect so that she might save a nation. I love what her uncle, Mordecai said to her, "Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? (Esther 4:14). Esther was sent to the kingdom for that time and because she acted in faith many lives were saved. Heavenly Father places us where we need to be and if we are willing He can work through us. Are you where you need to be? Are you doing what the Lord is asking of you? Are you saving nations?

*


No comments:

Post a Comment